Dental problems are one of the most common health issues in cats, affecting up to 80% of cats. Dental tartar affects around two thirds of cats and more than 70% of cats have signs of gum disease by the age of 3. There may be links between poor oral health and illnesses affecting the rest of the body. Dental hygiene is key to help improve our cats' oral health.
Feline DH St/ Ox Dental Health is a complete veterinary diet specially formulated to support dental health in cats.
Feline DH St/ Ox Dental Health is
• clinically proven to significantly reduce plaque and tartar accumulation
• clinically proven to reduce the intensity of gingivitis. Gingivitis is a leading cause of tooth loss in cats.
• It also helps with reducing smelly breath (halitosis) by removing plaque
• In addition it contains essential minerals to maintain strong teeth and increased vitamin E to help support good oral health.
The kibble design is patented* as the kibbles are designed for deeper tooth penetration and greater cleaning effect while the cat chews. This patented kibble and a special ingredient of the coating which binds the calcium in saliva to reduce tartar build-up helps promote cats' oral health.
*Patented in US, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Spain and France
Feline DH St/ Ox Dental Health has been awarded the seal of "helps control tartar and plaque" by the Veterinary Oral Health Council.
It can be used:
• Following professional cleaning (scaling) by your vet
• In combination with tooth brushing and cleaning at home
• As the sole food for a cat’s entire lifetime
Please note that all indications for PURINA® PRO PLAN® VETERINARY DIETS mentioned are for the dietary support of cats with the listed conditions and do not preclude appropriate medical management. It is recommended that advice from a veterinarian be sought before use and before extending the period of use.
Available in 1 kg bags.Read Less